We take both
privacy and personal information security seriously.
In this policy
‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to self-employed Daniil Fironov and Natalia Zhivova.
What We Collect
We might collect information about you when you:
- order from us;
- email us, for example, to request information;
- sign up for our newsletter;
- visits of the site by finding and using cookies residing on your machine
- provide information to us via social media;
- registered with us or provide other information through surveys or offers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected).
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information and data we collect to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Responding to communications from you.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Where you have opted into this, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Where you have opted into this, from time to time, we may also contact you by email or post for marketing purposes. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- For market research purposes.
- In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and We will be limited in the products and services We can provide you without your consent for Us to be able to use such data.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you submit information via our site, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information.
We will not
sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we
have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Under GDPR we are committed to ensuring that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.